Friday, November 27, 2009

A Great List of Resources

Although I follow a number of bloggers, I rarely find any useful resources or indicators.

Mact is one of the guys that I respect and he posted these indicators and I think an excellent analysis that I wanted to share with you.  Mact is the disqus name, look him up.  The guy is a good trader.  Generally I find that I agree almost 100% of the time with his commentaries and views match my own almost without exception.  That being said, I'm more a swing trader and he is a day trader. 

His post is below:

1. highest SOS on SPY since the march lows....big boys jumping ship.





2. Sentiment  - 8th lowest bear reading in past 20 yrs



3. ISEE showing blowoff sentiment




5. price keeps goin up but internals and volume cont's to weaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment